Mayfair Pearl River Oak Engineered Wood Flooring
We're Restocking Our Samples!
We’re sorry but samples of Mayfair Pearl River Oak Engineered Wood Flooring are currently unavailable!
Are you sick and tired of replacing your flooring constantly? A stunning mix of rustic and modern, Mayfair Pearl River Oak has mesmerising tonal variations and an intense grain, perfect for a home with a bold decor or creative atmosphere. Pearl River oak has been through a lengthy staining process to give an appearance which takes this engineered wood flooring to a whole new level of magnificence, transforming the floor into a work of art, with cream, sandy browns and light grey hues flowing across the 2.5mm wear layer. Don't forget to head over to our accessories section where you can find the last pieces for your new flooring!
Lacquered with massive seven coats of premium German lacquer to provide a highly durable finish that complements the natural look of your floor.
The thickness of your floor is important in ensuring your floor is both stable and highly durable. With a 14mm thickness, you can be safe in the knowledge that your new floor will stand the test of time.
Sawn cut and highly stable, our 2.5mm top layer adds strength and allows sanding to re-varnish or re-colour your floor.
A premium, engineered 11.5mm Ply base that's ready to answer the busy family home with a durable, stable and reliable construction.
Character and quality go hand in hand with care, and each of our hand selected boards is chosen to make your floor unique.
This flooring has been sourced from an approved source, meaning that it has come from only the most well maintained and sustainable forests. This helps preserve delicate ecosystems and ensures that native cultures and economies are respected.
A grand and elegant option to really showcase natural wood grain patterns. Long planks offer outstanding character with a fixed, uniform finish.
As our cleanest grade of wood, the Prime Grade features fewer knots and cracks compared with our Rustic Grade and Character Grade floors, but instead emphasises consistent natural colouring and a more 'pristine' finish.
Mayfair Pearl River Oak is of the highest quality European Oak and offers beautifully distinctive grain patterns to enhance your home.
Click and go! Our click system saves you time and money and with no glue needed, you can save on installation mess too.
Covered for life with our Platinum Warranty, you can be safe in the knowledge that your floor is protected against manufacturing, click system and tongue and groove defects.
- Self Adhesive
- Discreet & professional finish
- Easy to install & low maintenance
- Use me against skirting boards to cover expansions gaps
- Available in 2.4m (7.8ft) lengths
- Use me for a gap between two floors
- Takes care of height differences between floors
- Easy preparation & installation
- Use me between floors of different heights
- Perfect for wood/laminate to vinyl/carpet
- Available in 0.9m (2'11") lengths
- Use me between floors of the same height
- Perfect for use between rooms
- Available in 0.9m (2'11") lengths
- Use me between flooring and walls
- Use me between flooring and doors/windows
- Available in 0.9m (2.9ft) lengths
- Use me against walls to cover expansions gaps
- Available in either 4" Pencil or 5" Torus
- Each length measures 2m (6.5ft)
Engineered Wood Warranty
Our wear warranty has been created to provide you with peace of mind that our quality product is ready to stand the test of time.
With proper care and maintenance, we guarantee against any hidden defect that may adversely affect the life of the product.