SALE 25% Off
Manor Grey Cellar Oak
The Manor range features more creative flooring designs and the Grey Cellar laminate floor is a great example. Boasting vintage-like lettering and textures, the floor combines the captivating features of reclaimed wood with the practicality of laminate.
The planks measure 193mm x 1380mm, have an 8mm thickness and come with V-groove edging, all of which make the floor look like a genuine hardwood floor. Boasting an embossed finish that accentuates the grain patterns of the wood effect design, Grey Cellar succeeds in replicating the appearance of solid oak in an easier to clean, more affordable and tough material.
Manor - Grey Cellar Oak Laminate Flooring boards are 8mm thick.
Each pack of Manor - Grey Cellar Oak Laminate Flooring will cover 2.13m².
Each board in every pack of Manor - Grey Cellar Oak Laminate Flooring is 1380mm long.
Each board in every pack of Manor - Grey Cellar Oak Laminate Flooring is 193mm long.
All our laminate floors are environmentally friendly as standard, with wood originating from sustainable forests.
This laminate has been treated with an antibacterial coating.
This product comes with a great 25 year residential wear warranty.
This product is manufactured in Germany by state-of-the-art eco-friendly production systems, and with simple installation in mind.
- Self Adhesive
- Discreet & professional finish
- Easy to install & low maintenance
- Use me against skirting boards to cover expansions gaps
- Available in 2.4m (7.8ft) lengths
- Use me between flooring and walls
- Use me between flooring and doors/windows
- Available in 0.9m (2.9ft) lengths
- Use me for a gap between two floors
- Takes care of height differences between floors
- Easy preparation & installation
- Use me between floors of different heights
- Perfect for wood/laminate to vinyl/carpet
- Available in 0.9m (2'11") lengths