Coronavirus Update: Precautions and Measures
COVID-19: Protecting our customers and colleagues.
Last Updated: 12th April 2021
English Stores:GREEN - stores are open.
Welsh Stores:GREEN - stores are open.
Scottish Stores:GREEN - stores are open.
Delivery:GREEN - deliveries are continuing as normal with Covid safe measures in place.
Sampling Service:GREEN - We are despatching sample requests as normal.
Contact Centre:GREEN - Our contact centre is operating as normal.
In light of the current situation with coronavirus, we wanted to reassure you that at Flooring Superstore our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and team members. We are open for both online and telesales
Our COVID-19 FAQs page below covers the most common customer queries.
What services are available?
Stores, Online, Telephone
are open nationwide and will be obeying strict social distancing measures and other precautions. For the full list, please see the "How have you prepared your stores?" section below. Our website is there for you 24/7, and our online sales team is available on 03308 182 500.
How are you handling deliveries?
Our deliveries are still chosen day deliveries to suit you, but we've decided to minimise contact during deliveries by leaving items at your doorstep, rather than coming inside your home. Our delivery teams are also using hand sanitiser between each delivery and our vans now have extra cleaning scheduled.
How have you prepared your stores?
When planning for our stores to re-open, we took into consideration every step of a customer's visit to our store, to ensure that you can experience the usual fantastic Direct Wood Flooring experience whilst also keeping you and our team safe. Below we've detailed a few bits that have changed in how our stores operate:
What's changed in store?
- We're controlling the amount of people in our store to ensure that we can maintain social distancing.
- We’re disinfecting our tills, phones, payment portals and all surfaces with an antibacterial solution after each use.
- We're currently only accepting card payments and finance applications.
- We've shortened our opening hours to allow us to clean and prepare the entire store.
- We currently won't be offering our customers any refreshments.
What we're asking of you
- If you’re feeling poorly, please stay at home. We’ll be delighted to help you as soon as you feel better.
- Avoid groups: please shop alone or only with your significant other if possible.
- At all times, maintain the 2m distance rule in-store and be mindful of others.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please refrain from eating or drinking in-store.
- Our teams are working very hard, in trying circumstances, thank you for understanding.
Can I still order samples?
Our samples service is still available and still free - simply add the samples to your basket, place your order and we'll send them straight out to you. Royal Mail are really busy at the moment, so please allow an extra day or two for your samples to arrive.
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
Our customer centre team is available on 03308 182 500 to answer any questions you may have. Most of them are currently working from home, so please feel free to give them a call if you need to place an order – or to have a chat.